Determination of Cold Crushing Strength (CCS) of iron Ore pellet fired at different temperature.
Determination of Cold Crushing Strength (CCS) of iron Ore pellet fired at different temperature. This machine is mainly used in crushing strength test for iron ore pellet, with functions of automatically statistical analysis of iron ore pellets test result as average crushing strength, CV% standard deviation (SD) and calculate CCS force..
• Fully computerised (PC based).
• Max. test force: 10KN.
• Measuring range of test force: 0.1-10KN.
• Accuracy of test force: ±0.25%.
• Load indicator with facilities for displaying peak load value..
• Max loading Frame Strength 50 kN (5 ton).
• Speed Range 01 mm/min - 50 mm/min. with cross head speed indicator.
• Precision Ball Screw drive system.
• Designed for testing CCS strength according to international standards.
• 24 X 7 Days operation, No Pulley, NO Belt and chain sprocket.
• Suitable for operation on 220V, 50Hz, 1Phase AC supply.